For a variety of skin conditions use your Healing ‘Salt Glow’ to freshen and renew your skin before your bath or shower.
Preparation – what you will need:
* Small ceramic bowl
* 1-4 teaspoon favorite carrier oil (jojoba, rose, light coconut oil)
* 1 cup sea salt or Celtic or Grey sea salt (detoxifier)
* 1-4 drops pure essential oil
* Sterilized instrument such as a stainless steel teaspoon
* Celtic or Grey sea salt has a more coarse and plump texture. Because of its green clay content it is a more powerful detoxifier and better suited for smoothing out more rough and weathered skin. For more delicate skin areas you may prefer the regular sea salt.RECOMMENDED Pure Essential to use and why:
ROSE GERANIUM is suitable for ALL skin types! Its regulating visit our website properties make it useful for balancing too oily, dry or combination skin types. Rose Geranium soothes sensitive or irritated skin and is useful for treating acne, burns, bruises, shingles, herpes, eczema and dermatitis.
Rose Geranium more info
YLANG YLANG has traditionally been used in beauty and skin care as its plant hormones promote cellular regeneration. Its moisture balancing effect on the skin’s natural sebum production, makes Ylang Ylang oil suitable for sensitive, oily, dry and mature skin types.
Ylang Ylang more info
CARROT SEED is harmonizing for ALL skin types Carrot Seed oil’s skin nourishing action makes it a useful addition to most facial and skin care formulas. Its cooling effect is ideal for soothing sensitive or inflamed cell tissue. Its cleansing, moisturizing and tonic properties make it an excellent choice for smoothing and softening facial lines and wrinkles.
Carrot Seed more info
* Blend together your sea salts and carrier oil until thoroughly mixed.
* Add 1-4 drops of your chosen pure essential oil or blend to your mixture and blend thoroughly.
* Add more carrier oil as desired to your ‘Salt Glow’ blend if you prefer a more loose, wet action for your ‘Salt Glow.’HOW TO USE YOUR ‘SALT GLOW’
* Stand over a large bath towel, or in a dry bath tub with bath mat to prevent slippage, as you begin to apply your salt glow and rub your skin gently, using upward sweeping strokes.
* Start at your toes and work upwards to your abdomen.
* Then begin to stroke upwards from your fingers tips to your shoulders.
* After finishing your extremities begin rubbing ‘Salt Glow’ onto the front side of your torso and then your backside.
* You can rinse off your “Salt Glow’ in a warm and soothing shower, or take a steaming hot bath afterwards.The ‘Salt Glow’ will leave your skin feeling soft and silky smooth!
DILUTION GUIDE for personal skin care 1 – 2% Dilution, 6-12 drops per ounce of: Es carrier. 6 teaspoons equals 1 ounce.
PLEASE NOTE: Essential oils are not water soluble you must use a dispersant when adding them to a facial steam or bath and water may cause the nba live www.nbalivemobilehackcheatsz.com/ mobile cheat online oils to penetrate your system more quickly or cause irritation to sensitive or damaged skin, i.e. blemishes, sores or rash.
If you enjoyed this article please like and share with others. Thank you!
You have my permission to publish this article in its entirety if you include this complete copyright notice with it: © KG Stiles 2014